Thursday, May 24, 2007

Drudge Report Links To CaptiousNut


Matt Drudge just linked directly to one of the videos I posted on YouTube.

There it is, at the bottom, titled "FLASHBACK..."

Democrats, United on Terrorism - John Edwards

I saw that Michelle Malkin had it up earlier and I was patting myself on the back. Then about 5 minutes ago I saw the link on Drudge and was almost blown away.

A few months ago when I saw the clip on O'Reilly I knew it was gold (of course, so did Bill).

A genius isn't someone who has great ideas insomuch as it is someone who quickly recognizes them.

So that makes Matt Drudge a genius, right?

1 comment:

Robin Edgar said...

"A genius isn't someone who has great ideas insomuch as it is someone who quickly recognizes them."

Well in that case you might want to link to the World Day of Conscience blog. . .

As far as marginalizing morons goes you might get a chuckle or two out of The Emerson Avenger blog to say nothing of this stroke of U*U creative genius. . . ;-)