Monday, October 13, 2008

Got Chips?



I have never been a *late night muncher* so I guess I have always skipped the snack aisle at the supermarket.

Damn! I just noticed that chips, popcorn, and cheese doodles occupy a full aisle.

Color me surprised that the obesity police hasn't yet regulated the amount of shelf space stores can commit to crunchy junk food.



Attention young ladies who consume Veggie Booty and Pirate Booty:

Your indulgence is NOT LOW-FAT or at least it has the same truth-in-advertising legal record as the frozen yogurt in NYC. (see the end of my prior post)

When I told Mrs. C-Nut about Veggie Booty's misrepresentation....having eaten more than a few bags over the years, she was furious.

And I doubled over laughing.

Addendum - In fairness, I guess *ice cream* also consumes an entire aisle at most supermarkets. Now THAT'S an indulgence I am more experienced in.

No comments: