Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday = Poop Day



Wasn't talking about the stock market...

Above find one *composting* toilet.

Did you know the average person spends three years of their life on the "john"???

And who knew there was a World Toilet Summit???

Below find one *envirolet*:



It'll cost you between $1,500 and $1,800 bucks. At that price, I wouldn't risk letting my *Dad* use it!

Ain't nothing like turning defecation into a sacred ritual.

The website says:

Operation is sanitary, odor-free and environment friendly.

Odor-free? From a waterless toilet?

Just don't tell these eco-pagans that 70% of all water *consumed* is for agriculture.

What kills me is that I am the biggest environmentalist of anyone I know.

I work from home AND I've got my whole family peeing in the shower!

2 comments:

Funny Circus Bears said...

Surprised the Toilet Summit wasn't held in Germany as they are notorious fecal freaks.

Anonymous said...

You could have your whole family pee in old soda bottles during the day and simultaneously have them pour in right before the daily flush! I hear they do this in San Fransisco to save water.