Sunday, August 16, 2009

Beach Bumming



I apologize for the light posting but in my scant free time, I've been real busy with outdoors activities: beach, golf, barbecues, some road trips, mowing my ginormous lawn, etc. I just haven't felt at all like sitting my tail down in front of a computer screen - plus, since I stopped allowing my kids to watch TV, it's a lot harder to sneak in daytime internet browsing.

With 89 degrees forecast, I'll be beach-bound the next two days as well. Then it's off to the Hamptons for five days (although if the gloomy extended forecast holds up I'll try to back out of that trip).

But fear not, unfortunately I'm still domiciled exiled here in Massachusetts. So it'll be *indoor weather* in no time flat. In fact one morning last week, Mrs. C-Nut already remarked those ominous three words....good sleeping weather.

No comments: