Friday, November 13, 2009

For Taylor's New Apartment?

Last week, in my ongoing journey to broaden my horizons....I attended an art gallery opening.

There I saw featured the following pieces:







And you know what, the guy standing in front of them looked suspiciously like the guy in them!

And it was.

Apparently the artist plasters himself in all of his work. Narcissism? Or original, cool shtick?

No idea.

Another trivial tidbit....the guy professes to NOT BE an invert.

Sure.

I'm left wondering who on Earth would pay thousands of dollars for these self-portraits? Who could possibly want to stare at his LYING mug all day long?

Again, I admit I know zilch of this *art world*.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool that you attend his showing, probably say nothing of your thoughts to his face then trash him here.

he's obviously gay. perhaps you are too?