Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Kids Need Viruses...



Just got this message from one of the online forums I'm a member of:

Hi Everyone,

My daughter has the Chicken Pox. She just started getting the tiny bumps today. She seems fine just itchy; if anyone is interested in having their kids exposed to them, we would be fine with having the company.

Voluntary exposure???

Hmmmmm....

Check out this guy on Flickr:


He wrote:

This is what happens when your unlucky enough to avoid Chicken Pox til you're mid thirties. I used to be beautiful, i'm all better now and not a single scar.

I had these spots literally all over my body, including my knob.

Nowadays there is a vaccine, er quackccine - click here.

And why wouldn't there be one? It's big business and doesn't have to work.

No, it just has to be sanctioned and/or forced upon us by Big Government!



See also - Pig Flu Quack-ccine.

And the rest of my posts on - pig flu.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of cream did u use to make the chicken poxs to go away?

CaptiousNut said...

Those aren't pics of me or my brood. Sorry.