Friday, December 11, 2009

Landlord Drama - Law & Order



The other day my Moronic landlord and I got into a somewhat heated altercation.

Let's just say the authorities were summoned.

There was only the slightest physicality, but I wanted to get the cops involved for purposes of laying some legal groundwork.

I think it's safe to say, that the Moron is pretty darn PO'ed today!

Not just because the cops came, and I taped his misdemeanor offense on my camera, but because 2.5 years after bobbing and weaving, and taking the high road, I finally drew a line in the sand - one that he dare not cross. Unfortunately I can't go into more detail on the blog. But call me and I'll tell you!

Though I'm 2.5 years into this particular rental oddysey....this is only the beginning of what should be some very good *blog material*.

Tenants have all the rights, and all the leverage in these situations.

On January 1st....he's really going to flip out!

No comments: