Friday, February 05, 2010

Better Bundlers....Get Paid

Check out these two screenshots:





They are from *unofficial* blogs of Jim Roger and Peter Schiff. In fact I follow both of them in my Google Reader.

What they do, particularly with a far-flung guy like Rogers, is simply collate and bundle his public commentary - videos and quotes. This is an almost effortless task with Google email search alerts and whatnot.

As you can see, the sites are littered with *ads* and they both show up HIGH atop the search results for these market mavens. So the site-owners are probably making some nice change - especially given the ease of their actual work.

I'd say that's not a bad business plan at all!

See also - Submit Thyself To Google.

2 comments:

Justin Time said...

It might not be quite the easy money you think. Getting to the top of the Google search results listing is not a walk in the park...

Plus, when was the last time you clicked on an ad in one of those Google ad clusters? I don't know if I ever have...

Having said that, they must be making a few coins or they wouldn't go through the effort.

CaptiousNut said...

JT,

Believe me, I know how hard it is to climb search results. That is, without posting *potty* content.