Monday, June 14, 2010

When Animals Attack Morons...

A couple of these I've already featured on my blog - the rhino chase and the pigeon dive bomber - but they're worthy of a re-run in this set:

































Have I ever had the misfortune of being attacked by a subordinate species?

I don't know. I've been shat upon by a couple birds; stung by a bee or two; never been bitten by a dog. Once, when I was 12 or so, me and a friend of mine where chased by a herd(?) of cows. We nearly defecated in our drawers seeing them close the gap as we ran for the fence. But when they caught up with us, they just stopped!

Now that I think of it, I'm pretty unscathed in this department.

Though I have been, numerous times, viciously attacked by lower species on the blogosphere!

No comments: