Wednesday, July 14, 2010

NYC Real Estate Stubbornness

This young lady did a *trade-up* in Manhattan. She listed her triplex in Gramercy and bought a penthouse somewhere else in the City.

Only she never did get rid of the first place!

In the video, note her conspicuous dumbness.



I feel like putting it down in the sevens is completely DEVALUING the apartment...

Of course it's actually the *market* that's devaluing the apartment.

It's hard to believe that this Moron lives (for now) in a penthouse apartment.

People thought Florida was devastated when its housing prices dropped 60-70%...

But just wait until NYC prices are down a mere 25%, on their way to at least a 40% peak-to-trough decline.

1 comment:

Taylor Conant said...

C,

Here is what I heard when listening to this whiny strumpet:

"Waaah, reality isn't doing what I want and expect it to do. Therefore, I will be stubborn and dig myself into a deeper hole in the vain hope that reality will eventually, magically, conform to my preferred version of it."

This woman would make an outstanding politician, in other words. I mean, we already know she's no entrepreneur ("I was supposed to use the sale of this to afford the mortgage on that"), so what's left, right?