Monday, October 11, 2010

New Territory - Guest Services


Alright I broke new ground today.

My first *guest post* was published on someone else's blog.

See - One Dad's Homeschooling Philosophy.

So why write a guest post?

Well, for the same reason Bill O'Reilly goes into hostile territory like The Letterman Show - it's an attempt to reach new audiences.

PLUS, in the course of my Better Blogging Chronicles I've discovered how important *backlinks* are in generating PageRank and site traffic.

Hopefully, this is just the first of many more *guest posts*...

2 comments:

Taylor Conant said...

C,

Congratulations! In due time, you'll be "cross-posting" like the best of them. Maybe, if you work hard enough at it, you can become one of those completely self-absorbed egomaniac bloggers like Yves Smith, who confuses the growing herd of morons visiting her site to lap up falsehood from her toxic intellectual pool, with a sign that she is actually onto the truth!

Fingers crossed.

CaptiousNut said...

I need to get my hits up. I'm stalled out at around 1,000 a day (Monday-Friday).