Monday, November 29, 2010

Bummer I Missed This One...


I can't believe I had never heard of these Balance Bikes given the innumerable little brats I've suffered over the past 6 years....until tonight.

It's ingenious....essentially separating the early bike-riding arch-enemies - *peddling* and *balancing*!

Man, does it kill my achy back to run alongside, holding the handlebars, of my wobbling son!

Thanks so much to reader Kevin for passing this one along.

(I'll bet the PrivateCaller family orders this thing for their toddling Prince....first thing tomorrow!)

3 comments:

Paul Mitchell said...

Dude, if I was a little one with a credit card, that YBike Extreme would have just been mine.

ChopperPapa said...

And miss out on all of the fun of lower back spasms and trips to the 24 hour clinic due to wipeouts....never!

Anonymous said...

We got the "balance buddy" for 20 bucks - no back aches - but of course we had to run along side for two weekends or so - but that did the trick. Of course if we were willing to spend more money - this would have been worth it.
A.