Friday, January 28, 2011

Surpassed By The Son!


Sometime this week, my 6.19 year old homeschooled son's blog - The Youngest Blogger - passed my little golf blog in terms of total hits! (around 6,700)

Of course Marginalizing Hackers has been a casualty of priorities. Believe me, I'd love to be able to spend more time on developing that - I love golf that much and there aren't ANY good golf blogs out there - that I know of.

Unfortunately I think in the not too distant future this blog might suffer a similar fate. There are just too many people out there making money online for me to not give it a real go. I foresee soon becoming totally consumed by my incipient commercial, educational website.

And, of course, the Prince (and the Princess!) will be a focal point of that endeavor. Hopefully I can even put his butt to work on it!

No comments: