Friday, February 11, 2011

Overdoing It...



Check out the *highest rated comment* on the video this ab-narcissist posted:


Ha!

He does looks sort of ugly - and I say this with an unblemished record of staunch heterosexuality (George Costanza!).

The ladies can probably get more specific. I just think his proportions are out of whack - with his abs being so much more developed than his chest. It's as unsightly as a gut on a skinny guy (how I used to look when I was drinking Yuengling - the most fattening beer around! - 5-6 days a week).

BTW, I've been back to my 45 lb kettlebell for almost a week now. I've been swinging it every other day about 90 times (3 sets of 30) and the results have been phenomenal. Tim Ferriss recommends only doing 2 long sets of 75 per week. I think I'll be there soon and will have to up the weight (ouch $$$!).

I highly, HIGHLY recommend this exercise. The thing is, the kettlebell swing is laser-targeted, effective, AND time-efficient. Who wants to go for hour-long runs or do 90 minute yoga sessions anyway? Who has the time???!!!

I ordered a 30 lb one for my wife yesterday too - $38 from Walmart.com, the best deal out there - to get her started. They'll ship it for free to a your local store (or Kinko's). It seems that Walmart is dabbling in the online procurement space now. Look out Amazon?

No comments: