Thursday, October 27, 2011

Too Much Homework...

Yes, this is indeed my nightstand at the moment:


Awaken The Giant Within

Swim with the Sharks Without Being Eaten Alive: Outsell, Outmanage, Outmotivate, and Outnegotiate Your Competition (Collins Business Essentials)

The Official SAT Study Guide, 2nd edition

Relax into Stretch : Instant Flexibility Through Mastering Muscle Tension

Life Application Study Bible NIV

The Ultimate Sales Letter: Attract New Customers. Boost your Sales.

Home Schooling, the Right Choice: An Academic, Historical, Practical, and Legal Perspective

Tribal Leadership: Leveraging Natural Groups to Build a Thriving Organization

There's just too little time to read these days - so they are piling up. Plus I keep coming across new, good ones.

So far I've read 23 books in 2011.

Last year I read approximately 27 books. See my - book list.

In this arena my bibliophile son leaves me in the dust. Just wait until I show you what he's read - just since July!

Of course he doesn't really have to do anything other than make his bed. And a good portion of his reading takes place while I'm at the steering wheel, stuck in New York traffic. So it's not exactly a fair contest.

No comments: